Thursday, June 11, 2009

Finds of the Day-that I like of course





I grew up now thinking I could pull offsunglasses, just thought they made me look funny. As of late however I have become a lot more comfortable with my favorite brand becoming Ray Ban. So while surfing the internet this pair caught my eye and I don't know why. Find these at Frosted Sunglasses @ Urban Outfiters ($18)




Also I kinda stumbled upon this clothing website Savile Row Co. they have a gre
at selection of dress shirts, and ties (which doesn't help my addiction) also for the quality of the shirts the prices are pretty, however I have yet to buy anything from them considering I just them today.
Yet I have been on their website long enough to fall in love with this tie and shirt
Shirt: Savile Row Co (25 pounds) ($41) Tie: Savile Row (14 pounds) ($23)

No comments:

Post a Comment